Saturday, January 27, 2018

Bakery Outlet & Worries





Hello All, Well here's the story for this week. First I had the nerve to go into an Entenmann's  discount bakery place. You know the place  where they sell all the breads and bakery products that were damaged in production but still good at a cheap price.  I usually go there to get my english muffins and bagels since you can get 3 for $4. Which is way cheaper then my supermarket. My partner went crazy yesterday when he pointed out that they had a sale of buy 8 cakes, cookies , donuts or mix for $8 that's $1 dollar each compared to $6 in the store. So what they might be damaged in a small way they still taste good going down and they are fresh.
So I gave in and purchased 8  boxes of bakery products and my 3 packages of bread all for $12. Did I mention I was a sweets junkie.





Worries , do you worry about not having enough money to retire, enjoy your life, not enough money for medical expenses etc. I worry all the time. Mostly about having enough money to live my life. when my partners is no longer in the picture. I have to figure out a way to live. Since we live on his pension & social security checks. I am to young to collect on my pension and social security right now. So I have to find a way to live on the money we have saved  if something were ever to happen to him. I am covered up to  3 years on his medical insurance after that  I have to get a job to keep my medical insurance from his company. I don't see how housewives use to do it depend on someone else for their livelihood. I have depended on someone for 4 years now and it's killing me. Since I am use to making my own money and doing my own thing.  So yes I worry and eat a lot of  cake.              
                                       So that's my story what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment