Sunday, April 30, 2017

What A Month!!!


Hello Everyone. Well here's the month in review and what a month it was!!!

First  I received a summons for jury duty that I have to start calling this Friday to see if they need me for Jury duty. If they do it pays $40 bucks a day so I am hoping that they can use me because I can sure use the $$.

Also Con Edison our Electric and Gas company screwed me good. They charged me $25 extra on my bill because they could not get into the house to look at their equipment. Needless to say  I made an appointment for them to come and they did a no show 2 times. Yet they still charged me the $25 on my bill. I called them, I have another appointment this week and  they better show up or else.

Know who else tried to screw me for my $$ my new gardener . My  partner told him that he wanted certain things done in our back yard the gardener did it no problem. But my partner failed to get a price quote for doing the job. So when all was said and done the gardener wanted $700 freaking bucks!!! My partner talked him down to $300. But still  I was pissed that's why I always tell my partner get a price before any work gets done. I hate paying extra for stuff. I budged $20 a week for the new gardener and that is all he should be getting.

So yes this has been a month to forget money wise. Hopefully May will bring some needed cash in. So that's my story what do you think?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment