Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Losing & Saving




Hello Everyone. Well here's the story for Mid-Week. I decided that I needed to lose weight. I wanted to do Weight Watchers again  for the 20th time. The first 19th times did not stick but this time I think it will. Well you know me I don't like to spend money. So I purchased  the Weight Watchers materials the books and counters  that will help me get started off of eBay for 10 bucks including shipping of course!!  If I had went with Weight Watchers Regular weekly program I would have spent $12 a week which equals to $48 a month compared to the $10 I spent. Big money difference. I also use Spark People to do the weight challenges and keep track of my weight goals. Will be starting on this no eating the good stuff anymore on Friday...

The Dollar A Day Challenge first 4 days of it anyway so far I have save $10. This is how $4 I won on a lotto ticket, $5 I saved myself by not using fivvers for a project and doing it myself and $1 I saved from using a coupon. It all adds up and it's only Wednesday. Yea! I figure this money I will  earmark for my cruise in November.

So that's my story this week so far what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment