Friday, April 14, 2017

Feeling Good!



Happy Spring Everyone, Well here's my story for the week. I went to Atlantic City for a little mini-vacation for about 3 days. I also visited my mother who also happens to live near there. So I get a mini vacation and a family visit. Well here's how it went. Atlantic City was good to me money wise and food wise. I won $240 dollars and I got a Shop-rite gift card for $15. So that was a win win for me on this trip. The visit to my mother was great. We talked, ate and I got some nice gifts. These were holiday gifts that was overdue.





Plus when I got home I got a letter from the State department of finance, I got scared I thought I was in some sort of money trouble. But I got a check for $125. My accountant made a mistake on our state incomes tax and that mistake netted me $125. I'll take it! See how good this week has been. I might even play lotto today that's how luck I am feeling right now!

So that's my week pretty good right. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment