Monday, April 17, 2017

Scary Thoughts


Good Morning Everyone. Well the week has just started but here's my thoughts so far.

Scary Thought #1 I got a letter from the City saying that they would no longer be responsible for the pipes under the house that run from the house to the sewer system. If the pipes break I have to pay to get them repaired and that would be like $3000-15,000 depending upon the damage. But they do have an insurance policy which you can pay them $12.95  a month which will cover the repairs if your pipes break under your home. Scary to think about paying so much money  to  repair something that really belongs to the city. Scary to think about buying the insurance an never really needing it. It all seems like a waste. That's just another way the city wants to get your money. I really need to Move. New York City living is getting way to expensive!

Scary Thought #2. I think about retirement a lot. Really the money that I will need to maintain my lifestyle which is basically a cheapskate life. But I do like to travel which sometimes cost $$. I think about what would happen to me if my income form my partner dries up. We are living on his pension and social security right now. As you know I am not working because my health issues. So I worry will I be able to survive with out my partner's checks coming in. I say this because I am been watching a lot of YouTube videos where people in their 50 & 60's are living in their cars and vans because they don't have the money for affordable housing or for basic living. This scares me alot. How does the saying go you are one paycheck away from being homeless. Scary to think about.

Scary Thought #3. Not having the balance in my life that I need, and not making enough money to fund my retirement, Not paying attention to my diabetes like I am suppose to. The last thing I want is Kidney disease because of my diabetes.. So Yes my last scary thoughts are a little bit about everything. So that's my Scary Story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment