Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wished Do Come True!!!




Hello Everybody. Here’s my story for today. Wishes do come true so always believe. I am saying this because I went to my local Pathmark supermarket. Sorry to say that they are going out of business. But because of this I got my meats at .......50% off. I racked up on steaks, ribs, chicken, veal and duck. I must have spent on meats alone over $60 bucks but it was worth it because the average duck cost $23.99 and I got it for $12. I also stocked up on coffee , cereal,  mustard and other things that I needed which  were being offered at 40% off. So my bill in total came to $160.That was a lot of money for food but my partner told me the bulk of that was meat. So we are good for the winter when it comes to food. I am happy I wish for a good meat sale and I got it!


On to another story. I have seen my share of seeing lawyers for different problems. Thank god most of the lawyers that I was seeing  I was getting free consultations with. But never the less I am not thrilled with Lawyers they make you wait forever to see them. Some of them have a I am better then you attitude and some of them talk to down to you like  your a child or dumb as heck. I am dealing and ignoring these attitudes  because I need a lawyer for some issues I am going through. After I am finished  I hope not to see a lawyer for a long long time.

                                                             So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment