Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Sunday







Good Morning Everyone. Here's the story for today. I am still doing the coin investment challenge. Which I am happy to report  I have save enough  coins to put in $100 more toward the  purchase of  Kellogg’s stock. See what you can do when you save your coins! Thanksgiving was a quite time for me and Black Friday was the same nothing special to talk about there.
I was supposed to be in Atlantic City today. But it made no sense since I will be heading to Vegas in 3 weeks. Why spend the money in Atlantic City when I could use that money for Vegas.Besides I like Vegas over Atlantic City ten times better. Makes since right?
Right now I am just trying to get my headed together for the upcoming 2016. I have plans to clean out and clear out next year. I need more organization and clean up in my life. So that's my plan so far. 
See nothing special just trying to take it one day at a time. Have a great week and also what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment