Monday, November 23, 2015

Turkey Prices....


Good Evening Everybody. Here's the story are you seeing how much Turkey's prices are? I am shocked to see a turkey for $75. Is that crazy or is it just me? I went supermarket shopping today which I am not to fond of  because it involves spending money. My shopping trip cost me  $50.00 and that's just for basics. So is it me or is food getting expensive? I decided to makes a simple Thanksgiving Dinner of Turkey, dressing, salad, corn muffins and dessert is sweet potato pie. Simple and cheap. I got my turkey for .59 cents a pound can't beat  the rest of the stuff for dinner I already have in the house.




 
My tenant gave me a nice serving set. She just wanted to say thank you for being a nice  landlord. I thought that was so nice. I know that I will not use this set I might pass it on to my mother she would  use it more then I would.  I am happy  to say that  I am making sales on my bonanza page finally. I know that it's because of the holidays  and I am grateful for it. I could use the money.  So that's my story  I wish you and your family a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.    So what do you think



 

No comments:

Post a Comment