Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Holiday Fund 2016


Hello Everyone. Here's the story so far. I like opening saving accounts. Don't ask me why I just do. Sometimes I end up having too many saving account in to many banks and not enough money to feed them all. So I close them. I know it's a crazy habit which I am slowly trying to break. But getting back to my story for 2016 I was thinking of opening up a Holiday Fund and see how creative I can be in funding it.

 This would be part of one of my challenges that I have for myself. The other two are the lotto lose/win challenge and the coin investment challenge. I was thinking that this might motivate me to start selling stuff; I am lazy when it comes to listing new products in my store. And I might look at mystery shopping a little harder then I do. I see shops out there that I can do. But I get to lazy to try and go for them. Hopefully if I am committed to a 2016 Holiday Fund this will give me the push I need to get off my Lazy a** and get some money.
                                                  
                                                       So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment