Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Three Days

 
 Three days left until I am not working and I am truly on my own when it comes to making money. Oh don't get me wrong I have money saved for a while. But I really don't want to touch it if I can help it. My bills are paid by my partner and the rest of the things that we need. So what I make money wise is mind to keep.
I have started a bonanza booth selling all my dolls. I am also looking into selling on  ebay and having a garage sale this weekend to make money and decluttered my life. Oh well I will keep you posted on how that went. I am not going to lie I am afraid of being a free frugal spirit but yet I can't wait to see if I can make it one my own. Heck it beats what I was doing at my job which was nothing exciting but it paid the bills. Now as the song goes it's time to make it on my own... wish me luck....











No comments:

Post a Comment