Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Making Money.....

 
I have been reading a few blog post about buying real estate to make money. I was thinking about it. But being from NY the real estate here is expensive and the upkeep is just as expensive we are talking about taxes and insurance. I was playing with the idea of looking for cheap property outside of NYC say like Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Baltimore. Places that would be cheaper in housing in comparison to New York. My only problem with this idea is that I am not sure I want to spent the money to purchase a house that would leave me with little cash to live. Let's not forget that if you get a tenant from hell you will have to or shall I say I would have to travel a couple of hours to deal with the hell tenant. To be truthful  with myself I am kinda lazy when it comes to dealing with things in a timely manner and people in general. But that is just one thought  I had on how I  can  make money while I am  working on being  Spirited, Frugal & Free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment