Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Paying Attention

 
Now that I am retired from my job some might say. I am really starting to pay attention to my food bill. I went grocery shopping yesterday and I spent $108.00 on food, no meats just the basic stuff. I cried knowing that I can no longer not pay attention to food prices. Since I don't have a paycheck coming in  any longer and I am living off my savings which is about $3000. I know you asking me how can I leave a job with $3000 in the bank. Well  my basic needs are met a house, transportation and my basic bills like heat, electricity is pay for all by my partner. But I am not depending on him to live my spirited frugal lifestyle. I am own my own to make my own $$ and to use that money to do my own thing like start a business , get my hair and nails done, gambling or retirement savings  . So to me he's here but really not here know what I mean? I do not want to depend on him for the things I want to do. Hey I have been working since I was 14 years old I know how to go out and hustle when I need to. So getting back to what I was saying Food is an area where I am cutting back on. I will keep you posted how it goes....


No comments:

Post a Comment