Friday, April 14, 2023

Vacation


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. It's Hot! Meaning the temp have been 80-90 degrees in New York. What happen to springtime? It's winter right into summer that's crazy. Still looking for a new stove. Most of the places that I have been to don't have the inventory right now. So, I am cooking food on top of the stove since the oven works but only on broil. Did I tell you about how expensive appliances are when did that happen? I remember I could get a stove for under $500. back in the day. Now I am lucky if I can get one under $1000.

I need a vacation. Last time I took one was about 3-4 years ago. I am going on a mini vacation soon to Atlantic City. I know it's not much but at this point just getting way and being by the water is good enough for me. It used to be cheap to stay in Atlantic City not anymore. Resort fees are $30 bucks plus taxes. They hold $150.00 on your credit card just in case you mess up their rooms. They don't have housekeeping too much. The hotel gives you a choice $20 in gambling credit or housekeeping. You choose. It's not like the old Atlantic City where you got free rooms, food and play money plus a show all for under $100 bucks.

Did I mention where I live it will cost about $100 in gas and tolls one way to get down to Atlantic City. Thank god I am visiting family as well when I go down.

Well, that's my story for the week planning my mini-vacation and trying to save money doing it.

                                                That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment