Saturday, April 22, 2023

Balance


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am back from vacation I went to Atlantic City to relax and gamble for a couple of days. I also went to visit family. I found out  that gambling is not what it's cracked up to be meaning that I lost my money ( LOL). Also is there really a thing called life balance. I am trying to still save money and enjoy my life at the same time. Is that possible?

I love going on vacations but at what price. This trip to Atlantic City showed me that even a few days away can cost you a couple hundred dollars for room, food, transportation and fun stuff. I said to myself is it worth it to spend that kind of money when I have medical bills that need my attention?

                                          That's My Story what do you think?

                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment