Thursday, April 27, 2023

Expensive


  Hi there well here's the story for the week. It was expensive. First Monday I had to pay $140 to get my teeth cleaned. My insurance pays for 3 dentists visit and I have to pay for the fourth. Tuesday was a doctor's appointment. The doctor's office claimed that I owed them $9000 for services back from September of 2022. We talked about it and I just ended paying $70.00 for the visit plus a co pay of $140.00. I also had to get a new stove which cost me $1300 to install and take my old broke stove away. See I told you it was an expensive week this week.

But the good part is I at least had the money to pay for these things. That's why I always preach emergency funds because you never know what kind of emergency your going to have. Always put extra money aside just in case this happens to you.

Well, that's the story for the week I hope next week is a cheap week for me.

                                           So that's my story what do you think?

                                      https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57


No comments:

Post a Comment