Saturday, June 15, 2019

You Suck


Hello All Well here's the story For Today..

Yard sale/garage sales in my area  Suck big time. The people who are holding them lie in the first place when it comes to placing a yard sale ad ( most of them anyway). They tell you I have this and that and when you use your gas to  go see it. They have nothing that they advertised. They are selling stuff that really needs to be donated or thrown away in my opinion.
You just don't know how much gas money I have wasted running around looking at junk people are selling thinking its gold.

The prices let me not talk about the prices of yard sale stuff . They have gone up at least in my area of $1 or more. Stuff that I use to get for $1 is now $2-3. There are no more 50 cent and 75 cents tables like it use to be. Grant it I go for the fun of yardsaling but when you start selling junk at high prices it takes the fun out of the adventure. In my opinion.

So what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment