Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Scary Reality



Hello All  well here's the story for the week. I was at a yardsale this weekend and I over hear a women and her friends talking. The conversation went like this.

Yardsale lady  " I love this house but I have to move I can't afford to live here any
longer.

Her Friend. " I know if it weren't for my children giving me money I would be selling my house to.

Yardsale Lady. After my husband passed away the money was not there any longer and living in New York is to expensive, Especially if you have home expenses along with other things.

Her Friend. " I know. Who know what expenses your going to be hit with and not having the money is not an option sometimes".

You get the point living in New York is expensive and this is a lady in my neighborhood. So I know what she is talking about. If you lose  income living here you are in trouble. I think about this all the time. Especially for me because I have expensive medications that I have to buy and going back to work might not be an option for me any longer. These worries keep me up at night.

             What are some of the things that your worry about has you grow older?

                                                        That's My Story What do you think?



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment