Sunday, June 2, 2019

Costly

Hello all How Are You Today?

Well here's the story for the week. First My tenant called me about a leek in the roof. I went over and saw that the roof needed looking at . I think I told you about how I fired my handyman because of this. Anyway I called a professional roofer in to look at it and he states that a new roof would cost me. I am still waiting on a estimate from his company but I know it will cost me about $10,000. Hey can I borrow.... ( kidding) The professional roofer stated that who ever did the roof the first time that was like 8 years ago did a terrible job. So now I have to pay for other people's mistake. I hate that!


 I could kick myself because, yesterday when I went into White Castle ( yes I do eat these every now and then) to order my burgers. I see people coming in with an App on their phones that gives them 8 free burgers. I wish I knew how to work my phone better so that I could get some free food to.

                                                   Well that's my Story What do you think?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment