Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Walking Away

Hello everyone, Well here's the story for today. Do you know when to walk away from things? Say if you in debt and you see something that you want to buy but you need that money to pay down on  your debt. Do you walk away from a want to pay for a need? What about a toxic relationship that you know you need to get the heck out of . Can you walk away from it. Do you even know how to walk away? Well it's time for me to walk away from certain things and the first is......
Playing Lotto 
I realized that in 2017 alone I have spend several hundred dollars on a game of chance . When really I had no chance of winning  in the first place. After I took a long hard  look at my losing tickets I  said wow I could have had a nice..... something with the money I spent on all these tickets.
 I finally said for 2018 Freak it lotto I am giving you up for good. It's a waste of money that I am not making anymore. Remember I am out of work.


Sweets

 I will go to the ends of the earth for cake. I love cake and because of my love for the sweet stuff. I am now a diabetic. Ok I was eating more then cake to become diabetic , but you get the point. So I have to give up my addiction for cake. This will be hard because once you have been a cake junkie for years like I have the sweets are now in my system. It's like me breathing air  I have to have it. 
So these are some of the things I am giving up in 2018. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment