Friday, December 1, 2017

Dec Already???


Hello all well here's the story for the week. First it's December 1th already. What happen to the year. It flew by so fast. So what are your December plans?

Here's what happened first in November I got a great Holiday gift  My property tax was raised great gift right. So I had to send a check for $90 extra. Did I mention I am already paying about $4986.78 a year for property taxes on my house. Now every year I can look forward to an extra increase. How nice......
                                                                         

I felt good yesterday because I finally got rid of a lot of stuff that I didn't want. I donated it to charity. Did I mention I love cleaning out my house.  It makes me feel good. If it was up to me I could live in a empty house with just a bed, tv  and some other basics. None of all that extra stuff that you don't really need. I still have a lot more to donate but I am doing it one room at a time.

Hopefully before the months over I will be getting my new front door which is badly needed. New windows and a new mattress. Trust me if these things were not needed they would not be purchased. The front door and windows I am suprise to say came out cheap $3000. For 4 windows and a door. The mattress still looking at getting a good deal on it. I am a cheapskate you know.

I like that the months starts all over again and you get to start fresh. I told you what my goals are and I will be keeping them this year starting with today. So that's my story Have a great Dec 1th.
                                                         So what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment