Saturday, June 10, 2017

Really!!!



 Hello Everyone, Here's the story for today. Well you know it's yard sale season and I am out there like the rest of them hunting for stuff. Well I came across a guy who was selling a game system that I wanted. He wanted $15 for the system with one game and no cord.I told him that I would give him $8 since I had to buy a cord for it which would have cost me about $10 bucks. We settled on $10 if he could find the cord.

Here's the really part..... He went into the house did something and when he came back out of the house. He tells me he  now wants $15 for the system without the cord and then he stated that he did not know if he wanted to sell it. Really???. We made a deal before you went into the house and like that you inside  probably looked it up on ebay and changed your mind!!

I was pissed  when he told me that , then I thought about that it for a moment. I said ok and left.I will keep my money in my pocket. I am not worried about it there is a game like that with my name on it and I will find it out there some where. So What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment