Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy


Hello all, well here's the story for the week so far. I am doing a happy dance today. I not only woke up this morning but I got a check that was unexpected. So you know I am happy. Also I went to Omaha Steak company with a coupon for 10 food items like steaks, franks, hamburgers, desert all for $49.99 that was a great deal since my mother brags about how good these steaks and hamburgers from this company is. When the sales women started staking all the meat boxes on the counter my partners eyes almost fell out of his face.  He said we are getting all of this meat for how much!!! He was in shock.






Also I did a mystery shop this week that will pay me $40 bucks for half hour of my time. Yea. I love when a mystery shopping company gets desperate and pays high prices for a shopper to do a quick shop. I hope this money week getting continues. So that's the story so far I am still doing my happy dance So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment