Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Birthday Month


Hello Everyone. well here's the story for the end of the month. June is birthday month for me. meaning that I have so many birthdays this month I forget who's who's. I know that's bad on my part. My mother's is this month so I am going to send her a fruit basket . You know the one with the craved fresh fruit made up into flowers and stuff. I love sending baskets like that, they are not cheap but they are beautiful. My birthday which is at the end of the month I am passing on to buzy to party will do something later. My fathers birthday is this month.  God rest his soul. I will be sending love and blessing up to heaven where he is, I really miss him. Last but not least a dear friend I hopefully I will  get a chance to take her to dinner. But that's my story so far and the months has not begun yet.
 So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment