Saturday, May 13, 2017

They Got Me!!!



Hello Everyone, Well here's the story for this week. They got me.... Jury duty called and I had to answer the call. I will be on it for abut a week. The good part is  I get paid $44 dollars a day. The bad part is sometimes Jury Duty can get  pretty boring. But I never look a gift of getting paid in the mouth.




Guess what happened?? I use to work for Macy's  back in the day and they owe me a pension. So I contacted them to see if I could get a check for the amount of my pension before time. They wrote me back saying I had to wait until Get this. 2037 until I could get my pension of $70.57 a month from them. I read the letter and said really that much and that long??   This is why I never depend on anybody but myself for my financial future, because companies can get funky even when they owe you $$. So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment