Sunday, March 5, 2017

They Got Me!



Good Morning Everyone, Well here's my story for the week. They Got Me!!! Yes I went for it meaning that I purchase the stock Snap chat(Snap) yesterday. Why because my friend told me about it and she was so excited,  she got me excited to. So I looked  Snap Chat up it was selling for $17  a share but when I purchased it it was $27 a share, Yest it was expensive. Cheapskate me could only buy 5 shares plus with the  $19.00 commission. I bought in for $154.00 Dag that hurt  me money wise. So yea they got me.

Since I was on a stock buying roll I decided to have my Share Builders account  now CapitalOne Investing  take $160.00 from my checking account each month to purchase more stock in different companies that I have. I know what your saying that's a lot to invest when your not working? I know that's why I am busting my A$$ trying to find ways to make $5.75 cents a day which would equal $175 a month. That way that covers my monthly stock purchases plus I would have $12.50  left over for my online businesses.( e creator, speaker podcast, marketing) things like that.So yes I got carried away with buying but look at it like this it's something that will pay you back ten fold if your lucky. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment