Thursday, March 23, 2017

Darn Uncle!!


Hello Everyone, well here's my story for the week. My uncle Sam did not want me he wanted my money!! Yes I got my taxes done this week and I just knew I was getting a nice check from my Uncle Sam. Well he fooled me I am paying him. So no Uncle Sam did not want me it was my money he wanted.

Speaking of taxes once I got my taxes done I  told my partner that I needed a part-time job and he stated that that job would throw us into a higher tax bracket which means we pay more taxes. I thought about it and he was right I hate paying taxes. So for now I have to stick with my mystery shopping and  other things that I can find to make a quick buck or two on.

The Spring has sprung and now I am ready to get out and do me which means losing weight and walking. I can't wait until it gets warmer it's 20 degrees outside now some springtime New York is having. Oh well that's my story for today. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment