Monday, March 13, 2017

The Cost!!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! Well if you did not hear let me tell you, here it is a week before Spring and New York  will be having a Major Snow Storm. Starts late  Monday night and it will go all day Tuesday. They are call the Snow Storm Sarah.. Well I am not much of a snow fan with all the shoveling and the wet cold stuff you have to step in.  Sarah has cost me a bit of money and she's not even here yet. Here my break down of my expenses for Sarah the snowstorm.





Groceries cost me $117. I had to make sure that I had enough at home to last me for 2-3 days in-case I can't get out of the house. So yea I panic and over spent in the food department.  RockSalt $20 for 2 bags. If you don't get them early you have to get them in the grocery store which is way more expensive then Home Depot.  Shovel $19.95 had to get a new one my last good one broke in the last snow storm. The reason this  shovel is expensive is that it's helps your back when your shoveling heavy snow.  Pack  of Batteries $10  for my flashlights and other emergency items I have that run on batteries. And lastly putting on the extra pounds because I purchase junk food to eat while I am waiting for the storm to pass so I can shovel it. That might not have cost me $$ but it's costing me in weight gain.

 So yes this snow storm is costing me in more ways then one. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment