Saturday, February 11, 2017

New York Snow


Good Evening Everyone, Well Here's the story for the week. If you don't know I will tell you that we had a bad snow storm this past Thursday and it got very icy Friday. So you know what I was doing right? Shoveled on Thursday with the snow wind hitting my face and staying my ass home on Friday. Which was a good thing if I don't go out I don't spend $$. Thank god I'm no longer working it's days like these that would have made me call out because of weather. I would have easily missed 2 days of work.

Right now I am trying to get my statement and papers together so that I can file my income tax. Really so that my partner can file. He needs my information since now we  file as one. Man I miss filing separate. I used to get  some nice refund checks. So trying to get that done. Along with working on my e creator on line shop and also working on an experiment that I will share with you later.

I was reading something yesterday that  said if you lost 10-20 lbs then your diabetes number will go down. That is what I am going to do when it gets warmer. I need to have more control over my diabetes , Really I need to say Hell No to sweets. Did I mention I am a sweeties junkie who needs a fix twice a day of cake or cookies.  Well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment