Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Finally!!!


Hello Everyone, Here's the story for the week. Finally!!!  I finally got a chance to roll my coins. I rolled $85 dollars up in coins. So with that you know what I did? I put that money into my checking account so I could write Kellogg's company a check for more of their stock. I now have a market value in Kellogg's stock of about $353.88. Just from coins  I saved and rolled. Kellogg's if you don't know is going for $70 dollars a share. So my little $50 gets me a fraction of a share but it all adds up in the long run. If you think about it it's saved change that I am now using to grow into dollars. What do I have to lose right?




I got scared this week, My insurance company denied one of my procedures that I needed done. I got the letter this week saying that they were not paying for a procedure that I did in Dec. Do you know how much medical procedures cost???? A heck of a lot!!!   Thank God I called up the insurance company  and they explained to me that my other insurance company will pick up the difference of what they did not pay for the procedure which is $795.00. Thank God. Like I had that kinda money to spend. I am unemployed remember!!  I felt relieved when I heard that. Truthfully I felt Damn Good!!!

                                              So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment