Friday, February 3, 2017

Love This!


 Hello Everyone. Well here's my story for today! First remember when I told you about some extra money coming in. Well we finally got it. I think the wait was more exciting then actually getting the extra money. Also  I love watching reality shows with a purpose and watching The Profit has it's purpose. for me anyway. I watch that show more as a learning tool then as entertainment. It tells me a lot about how people run their small business. The good, bad and ugly of it. I realized that a lot of people who run their own business allow a lot of their personal feelings to direct the way their business is going. Which that should not be the case. It's interesting to watch The Profit. If you get a chance watch one or two episodes and you will see what I am talking about.





Also my Twenty Dollar Challenge is still going on. It's a challenge to come up with services or products that people will like and also will spend their money on.  I am still working on it. Also I just rolled $57 in  coins and I will be depositing that in to my checking account to purchase more Kellogg  stock with. So that's the story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment