Friday, July 24, 2015

Now I Am Really Pissed OFF!!!!


Hello everyone,here's the story for today. I am pissed the H*ll off!!! Here is why. I sold some radio's through my website this tuesday. It was a $140 dollar sale. I shipped the next day and everything was fine. Did I tell you these were brand new factory sealed radios. Well the buyer decided that he did not want the radios anymore( buyers remorse) so he disputed  this sale through paypal. Since that is how he payed. He wanted me to refund his money without me getting my merchandise back. Picture that. He also wanted me to send him extra money for him to ship my merchandise back to me. I think not. So now paypal is holding $140 until we can settle this problem.

The only thing I can say is this buyer is a crook. This is not the first time he tried to get an item for free by saying something was wrong with it and him wanting a  full refund while he kept the merchandise. He told me how he got a free printer and his money doing this same stunt. ( that should have been a red flag for me when he told me that) That  printer seller  let you get away with that crap  but I am not the one! I want my merchandise back.  If  my merchandise is not how I sent it to him when and if I get it back Then I will deduct the damages and the shipping charges from his refund.

 I spoke to Paypal about this and they said not to worry I have so much evidence against  this buyer like how we talked about the merchandise and my phone message recorder picked up our whole conversation about it. This whole thing is just pissing me off. This is not the first time something like this has happen to me and it probably won't be the last.  It's hard being a seller now a days because of people like this. Thanks for letting me vent. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment