Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy News

 Hello everyone, well today I got some good news money wise. I got my Con Edison bill  and instead of me  owing them they owe me. I have a credit of $351.50 after they deduct what I owe them for  Junes  which is  $252.00 That leaves a credit of  $99 dollars. Which they will send me the $99 in a check. This credit is really an overpayment that I gave them in a 12 month period.  So you see I am on a level billing plan where I pay the same amount every month. I had to go on this plan because when your dealing with New York's energy company like Con Edison  from month to month you never know what your bill is going to be. It's like opening up a surprise envelop every month. 

Before I went on level bill plan some months my bills would be $250 and some months my bills would be $375. I could not keep guess and hoping that I would have the money to pay for my surprise energy bill. So I went on level billing  so I knew every month what my energy bill would be. no more guessing. Living in New york is expensive as you can see from the amount of money I have to pay just in energy alone. So now that I have a $99 dollar check coming and I don't have to pay a Con Ed bill this month I am happy.  Hopefully the rest of the week will be about money coming in and not going out.  
So what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment