Thursday, November 13, 2014

This Is What I Am Saying

 
I was just talking about food the other day and how expensive it is. Well guess what just came in today . That's right my visa bill.  When I get my bill I usually go over it to make sure I was not charged for stuff that I did not buy. Well I started counting up how much money we spend eating out and grocery shopping. The grand total for the month was $800. I was shocked and mad all at the same time. I could not believe that two people in one month ate that much food up. I was so mad that I blamed it on my partner and I called him to damn greedy for eating up that much money in food. I told him Dec we are not eating nothing but bread, oat meal and cheap meat and the meat will be a luxury. He said I must be "joking" I was not. We have to find a way to cut our food bill in more then just half " hell cut in down to $200 for the month and that's me being generous. Any Suggestions??/

No comments:

Post a Comment