Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rain & Snow Really???

                                            
                                                        
This Morning I woke up to rain and snow hitting my window. I love the first day of snow but the snow fell and the rain fell and the snow washed away thanks god. Did I mention that shoveling was not one of my favorite things to do. Anyway Since tomorrow is thanksgiving it should be quite in my household. Since it's just me and my partner we decided to just hang out tomorrow and cook a small dinner. I told my mother that we would see her after the holidays since I will be in........... Vegas for Christmas! I am searching now for cheap everything places to eat, to gamble, to see all for free or near free in Vegas. This is not my first time there I know the lay of the land but it will be my first time on a very serious and strict  budget($1500.00)  This puts a cramp in the way I gamble but oh well it's about getting away from New York more then gambling This time anyway.
                 Have a Happy Thanksgiving God bless, Be safe and Enjoy! Got any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment