Sunday, November 2, 2014

Getting Serious




                                       
I was thinking yesterday that it's November 1th and I am not to serious about how my money is being spent. I was watching a video last night about a poker player who came from nothing , he got good at playing poker because he kept practicing every chance he got. He won some big tournaments but he lost some to. I was watching this guy and what stuck with me was his determination and that he practiced his craft. He then went on to win 10 million in a big Vegas poker  tournament. I was thinking and watching . From this day on I am going to practice being extra frugal to save money, Watch for opportunities that will make me money and try and live my life to the fullest by doing what I love that's making money and learning new ways to save it. It's time to get Money Serious!!! Got any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment