Friday, April 19, 2024

Happy Happy


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am too happy I got some good news this week, Which I will share with you after it's a done deal. Also, I had to go in for a lot of medical tests this week. I feel like a stuff pig after all the test I had to take. But if it's to keep me healthy and alive then poke on. I went by my second home this week to do yard work needless to say I have to buy a new weedwhacker to do the front yard. Since mine broke it was a Sears special cost me $60 bucks. When I looked to see how much a weedwhacker cost now it's $150 bucks. I missed Sears for just that reason cheaper stuff to buy (sometimes). Well still talking about My rental house the for-sale sign from the real estate agency is still up. I told my real estate guy twice to remove it and he hasn't by Monday of next week. I will call and remind him again if it's not moved then I will remove it myself. Since the rental home is off the market for now.

Other than that, I am planning few vacations one's a cruise and the other is to go gambling. I am not too excited about either one, but I need to get away for a while. I will let you know what's happening with both vacations. So how has your week been so far?

                                                 So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment