Friday, April 5, 2024

Darn Uncle


  Hello all happy April. Well, here's the news so far. I hate my Uncle Sam. I don't even believe he's my real uncle. Here's why tax season his here and guess what? I had to pay the government a lot of money along with the state. You could say I cried when I had to write that tax check.  I used to get money back but not anymore. I hope your tax filing was better than my own.

I think I told you, but I had to take my house off the market again for a few months. Again because of taxes My d**n Uncle would take a bit out of my A** if I would sell the house right now. So, I have to wait a bit longer to put it back on the market. I swear this Uncle of mine is a greedy pig always wanting my money when I am struggling to keep it for myself.

The spring is here and I am so grateful that in New York we didn't get snow like we usually do. I hate to shovel but I like show. Go figure. This spring there's a lot to be done around the house painting, removal of trees and things like that. You can call it spring work. So, what going on with you anything good?

                                                             Well, that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment