Thursday, January 17, 2019

Windows


Hello all, well here's my story for the week. New Windows! that's right after 6 months of waiting I finally got a bay window  a new side window with a front door added into the mix. All for the remarkable price of $4798.00. It was expensive but I needed it to be done. Now for the 3rd week of Jan 2019. I am exploring healthcare prices, retirement income , stock funds and all that good financial stuff. Since I  told you about my fear of being old, homeless and hungry. The year 2019 will be the year I rid myself of my fears, junk I don't need and everything else in-between.

Also this year I am looking into buying a new car since my car is 20 years old and everything  time I take it to my mechanic I have to spend extra money on it. I hate thinking about getting a new car with the big price tag that will  follow it. Hey you got an extra $20,00 that I can borrow ( kidding)

After all that it's been pretty slow. So that's my story for the week what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment