Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Scary Thoughts



Hello all how are you, Happy New Years. well here's the story for the week. Scary thoughts have crossed my mind for the new year and here it is Medical coverage and not having enough money for retirement when my partner is no longer with me. So now I am on to making sure that when I get to a certain age I have the right amount of money and medical so that I might live not to fancy but heck basic. I realized that medical insurance is expensive I was quoted $799. a month.  Is it  just me or is that a crazy price for medical insurance? I am looking around for cheaper insurance for the future along with ways to make money. Because in my senior years I refused to be homeless and hungry if I can help it.

Enough about me I needed my roof repaired in my rental home and my handyman  told me  $450  just to repair a cracked seam in the roof. I told him  could  he do it for $200. I know that with the winter he needs the work but I need the money more. So we have to come to an agreement or I will find someone who's willing to do the work for my price. Am I wrong for that?

                                                    Well that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment