Monday, December 5, 2016

Twenty Dollar Challenge Update


Good Morning  Everyone Here's the story for the week. It really pays to pay attention to coupons. I went to Sears, Yes I know they will be out of business in 2017. There goes my job search (LOL) Well they had a 20% off coupon if you spend $50 bucks or more. You know I spent that because I am trying to get some fresh things for my trip. That coupon saved me $19.89 which is going toward my challenge.


I won I won  $20 on a scratch off ticket. So that's good. Also I am doing some serious mystery shopping this month so that should add $75 to my challenge. So far it's been a pretty good month.

I did mention that I opened a online store but so far nothing special but I am trying. I have not stop rolling my coins for the investment challenge. Last time I rolled coins it was about $45 and I still got plenty of coins to go. will keep you posted. So that's my story what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment