Sunday, December 11, 2016

Foods To Darn High!!!


Hello everyone, Well here's the story for the week. First I got my visa bill  yesterday and I saw how much I spent on food and eating out for the month. I spend around $400 and that was for 2 people. I did manage to keep my food bill low, but is it me I still think $400 a month of eating for 2 people is still to much??

Drug companies and insurance I Hate Hate Hate them!!! here's why I went to the pharmacy yesterday to get my insulin. Yes I am a diabetic. And I could not get it . The pharmacy stated that my drugs now have to come through mail order.  When did that happen!! So I called the mail order company that is now doing my drugs and they stated that I could not get my insulin right now. It would take 10-12 days. Hello I am leaving in 3 days on a cruise and  I need my insulin. I was screaming at them over the phone. They told me to pay for it one time out of pocket. Do you know how much insulin cost . I will tell you $700 1 box of 6   Do I look like I have $700 to give to the pharmacy. I  told the mail order company. I also also told then the next call I make will be to my lawyer so when I sue them for not getting me my life and death medication I would be able to pay the $700 out of pocket.  The mail order company found a way to get me my medication through my local pharmacy for my trip. I hate mail order medication.

So that's my story so far trying to plan for my cruise next week and doing it on the cheap. I have spent way to much on clothing for 2  people $300. I think my partner over did it this cost I blame on him.  Have a great Holiday and I will speak to you when I get back. Caribbean Here I come.....
So what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes using a local pharmacy over a chain is best. They might be willing to work with you more.

    ReplyDelete