Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Mini A.C. Trip


Hello Everyone, Well here's my story so far. I am back from a mini Atlantic City vacation and it was cheap and fun. I must tell you that I don't go to Atlantic city unless they do the following for me. First they have to give me free hotel rooms. 2nd  They have to give me free money so I can play the slots with, 3rd  They have to give me free parking , since it cost $20  to park in their garage and #4 they have to give me free food or a discount on their food. The hotel I stayed at gave me all of these things so I went. I know I am a greedy cheapskate!
I had a good time but best of with my $20 challenge money I manged to turn that into $140. I also manged to not lose money I was making some extra which will go toward my California Trip in 2017.



But the crazy thing that happen was that before I went on vacation I needed my medication and the insurance company denied it! Saying that I needed a generic brand of that medication. Funny I was getting the generic brand. Now I have to call my doctor to see what he can do. Can I tell you I  hate the insurance companies when it comes to my medication. I had to pay $50 bucks for 12 pills just so that I would have them when I went way. Now that sucks!!!
That's my story so far well what do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment