Sunday, October 2, 2016

Coin Investment


 Hey Everyone Just wanted to give you a coin investment update it's been a minute. Well I got my statement yesterday and I have about $500. invested into to Kellogg stock and that's just from saving coins from when I started.( This is old statement I am showing you)  I saved up $65 in coins for the initial  deposit. Remember it was $50 to buy in  plus admin fee of $15. Done with coins. Then I just stared saving my coins and every time I get $25 dollars or more in coins I send a check in to buy more stock. It was easy and I did not miss the coins. Besides I know that my coins are making me $$. So if you interested then you should try it to. Having your coins make you money and it's a great way to get into buying stock with not a whole lota $$. So what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment