Thursday, May 5, 2016

Rain


Hello Everyone. Well this has been my week so far. For the last couple of days New York has been wet and cold. It's been raining everyday this week, I love the rain and it makes me feel lazy and safe but.....
This week I was determined to get off my butt and do my hustle. So I had mystery shops lined up  and other things that would make me money this week.

I also was on the look out for mothers day gifts for my aunt and mother. I found nothing yet. Got any suggestions?

Last week I was in a bit of a funk because I really want to move either to Seattle or Las Vegas. But first I have to clean out the house I'm living in and that's a big project. Which I am taking on one bite at a time because I have a goal in mind.

I also must confess that I have been spending way to much on lottery tickets because I still have the dollar and the dream mentality. If I win, When I win the things I can do with the $$, but the reality is that the only one who is really winning is the lottery organization because of people like me with that dollar and a dream mentality..
                                    So that's my story for the week, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment