Thursday, May 19, 2016

A.C Mini Trip $$$$$

                                          Hello Everyone. Here's My Story For The Week......

I call myself taking a mini trip to Atlantic City ( NJ) and also to visit my mother since she also lives in the area. But back to my mini  Atlantic City Trip......
I was offered a 3 night stay at Caesar's Hotel In AC for the great rate of $83 for all three nights. When I got to Caesars I wanted my regular nice room with an ocean view. That was not going to happen. They gave me instead a  room that was dark and dingy and wayyyyyyyyyyy in the back of the hotel.  My view was frosted windows that looked out into the back of the hotel alley that held their air condition system. Did I mention that my room had a dripping noise in the walls that you could hear every hour on the hours. Also the walls were paper thin so I heard my neighbors most of the night. So I not only complained I raised holy Hell and  this is what I got.... for it..........

My room cost me  $25 for all three nights. The hotel  gave me a $58 dollar credit toward my room bill. They also gave me free comped buffet for two that would have cost me $80 bucks and free parking which would have cost me $25. So by complaining I was given $108 in credit. this made my trip not so bad money wise. But the best part of the trip was that I got to spend quality time with my mother and to me that was priceless....

No comments:

Post a Comment