Friday, April 8, 2016

Rain....



Hello Everyone, How are you? Here's my story this week. It's bad weather all the way. I am planning a trip this Sunday and now I might have to cancel it because Mother Nature is pissed off and  she might give New York Snow this weekend. Really Mother Nature Snow! So if it snows my Sunday trip might be canceled. Can I tell you this is like the 5th time I have canceled this trip. I am getting tired of canceling. I was suppose to go to Atlantic City to see a free show get my free buffet meal  do some gambling. Along the way I would stop over to give my mother her Christmas gifts- Don't ask it's a long story about the  Christmas gifts.

I did some mystery shops this week. Have not done them in a long time I am  out of practice. But the money was good so I did them for 3 days. Hopefully if all goes well I will be getting $100. I am still on the look out for more, but then again I am picky of what I do when it comes to picking shop. I need the money but it has to be worth my time for me to do it. Know why I mean?

Did I tell you that I have a tenant living in my old house and I kinda like this tenant. I get good vibes from her and her family and she always pays on time. Well this month I was looking for her rent check and nothing. So I called her and she said she mailed it late. That was fine  with me because she always pays on time. But I always think about what was told to me from a landlord that I worked with. If you rent to others never I mean never depend on their rent checks to pay your bill because if you do you will be assed out. He was right.
                          
                                       Well that's my story for the week what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment