Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Direction


Hello Everyone. Happy April1th. I know I am a day early but anyway. Here's my story for the week.
I have a new plan for April and that's to get My Money!!! Meaning that I plan to do what I can so  I can make some money for April. My goals to make $100 bucks or more. I already have 5 mystery shops lines up Hopefully I will be doing more shops for April. I am going gambling Sunday hopefully that will bring me in some money. I am selling stuff on Bonanza and I am making good sales hopefully that will bring me in money. You see all these hopefully? I will keep you posted.

Hawaii Cruses I am looking in to them and  there is only two ways to cruse to Hawaii one is you leave out of L.A sail for 4 days on the ship and when you get to Hawaii and the other island you stay there all day and then back to LA with four days of sailing with a stop in Mexico for like 4 hours.
Or you take the tacky Pride of  America Cruse in Hawaii  do the islands come back to the main island and stay a few days and fly home. Either way you do it it's not cheap. Trying to decide which one is best for us to.

Ripped off. I had to get my eye examined this week  because I am a diabetic and they needed to be examine. This new eye doc told me if I needed prescription for glasses she charges $65 for the prescription. My partner got mad  stating that was a rip off no doctor is suppose to charge you for  writing a prescription that you need for something. Thank god I did not need glasses. Is it me but do now a days you have to watch your doctors or they will try and get over on you?

Trying to get my life right so much to do so little time. I have not stop doing the  coin investment challenge I have about $200 in Kellogg stock just from coins. See what happens when you pay attention to your coins and invest them.   Also if you like to read and want something good to read here's my suggestion The Juror by John Grisham I just finished reading it  good read. Also read Sycamore Row by him to. So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment