Friday, February 19, 2016

This Is Not A Good Week




Good Afternoon Everyone. Here's my story for the week. I have no story. I have been really lazy with the cold weather here in new York. What I have been doing is telling people about my cool t- shirt and promoting a lot of my businesses on line. That's about it. I was suppose to get away this weekend to Atlantic City but the weather its much to cold to walk the boardwalk and enjoy time at the beach. So I postpone it until the warmer months are here.

As far as making money I have not  made anything which is a disappointment to me. Not for lack of trying maybe I am not a money generator like some people are. Oh well that's my story for the week not much to tell.
                                               So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment