Thursday, February 11, 2016

Moving


Hey Everybody here's my story. I am cold, broke and tired of living in New York. So far our cold weather has been crazy one minute it's 40-50 degrees the next it's snowing  the next it's 30  degrees or below. This is the kinda weather that makes people get colds that last for months. Also I got my water bill and guess what they went up again. Last time I paid $200 for 3 months now I am paying $226 for 3 months an increase of $26 dollars.  I should tell the water company that I am not working so that extra $26 dollars they want is putting a strain on my budget.

 


Also I think it's time to Move out of New York and go to someplace like Oregon  or Nevada any place that it does not snow. New York is to expensive and  it snows to much. Also did I mention that people are getting Crazy in New York with more violence and crazies running around doing crazy stuff to people. I guess  I am tired of it all. Right now I am looking at other places that I need to be beside here.

As far as the Challenges and making money well that's another story which I will share with you later. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment