Monday, January 11, 2016

I Confess

                                               


Good Evening Everyone. Here's the story for today. I got some depressing news from my doctor today. He said that my diabetic numbers are still too high. Mind you I take the insulin shot daily. But I know why I still have high number it's because I suck at being a diabetic. I have known for 2 years now that I was a diabetic but my lifestyle of eating sweets, salt and all the right junk food has never changed. I thought if I take  the medication I will be alright. Not!


So today I decided to change my lifestyle of eating bad food and start taking the eating the right  food step one day at a time. First no more cakes, cookies, I love that stuff. But I realize if I do not stop now I might not get a second chance to stop later know what I mean. So what I am trying to do is change my lifestyle on the cheap. Hey I never said I was about spending a lot of money on becoming healthy. I already spend a lot on the medication. So the food part of it has to be cheap. Got any suggestions and what do you think?   

No comments:

Post a Comment